OpenLivingLab Days (OLLD) is the annual global gathering of Living Labs organized by the European Network of Living Labs. This year, the event will be held in Turin, Italy, between 20-23 September.
Living labs are strong instruments that support cities and regions in their transition towards a resilient and sustainable future based on open and inclusive innovation. They represent a key element in empowering citizens to co-create their cities & regions while enhancing their ecosystems through emerging technologies.
Therefore, as orchestrators of open innovation environments, Living Labs involve all stakeholders to tackle real-life problems and co-create concrete, long-term impacts which can be scaled-up.
- Society: exploring all ‘human’ aspects of innovation in cities via Living Labs.
- Governance: exploring analysis and practices for governing cities and living labs.
- Green & sustainable: analysing how Living Labs contribute to address climate change and new models for sustainable products & services.
- Transformation: addressing digital and green transformation, urban planning & development, zero pollution, also through smart & emerging technologies
- Beyond the city: innovation beyond city borders, focusing on rural living labs, on scaling-up and cross-sectoral and cross-border collaboration to support (global) challenges at regional level.
22, 10138 Torino TO