Martin Linges vei 2
Climate Smart Green Infrastructure
What is Climate Smart?
- Smart resilience to climate change with maximized co-benefits for society through the use of nature based and blue-green solutions
- Smart use of digital technologies and analysis for context-sensitive use of resources and solutions
- Responsive to local climates – Strategies and design principles leading to optimal solutions within the local climatic context
- Low carbon development based on Green Infrastructure as a more carbon neutral alternative to “grey” technical infrastructure
- Business smart – The case for green infrastructure investments, both private and public, acknowledging the broad scope of co-benefits inherent in green infrastructure, offering safe and healthy environments, biophilic design, resilient ecosystems, biodiversity and cost-effective land use.
Interested stakeholders and presenters are encouraged to contact NFGI, care of David Brasfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
WGIC 2019 is arranged by The Norwegian Association for Green Infrastructure in cooperation with World Green Infrastructure Network (WGIN) and the City of Bærum, Norway.